Eat, Sleep & Play
We understand how important it is to keep your furry friend happy, well fed, active, relaxed and entertained. Our dog kennels (accommodation) and exercise areas provide spacious surroundings and even gives your pet the chance to make new friends during their stay!
A daily routine of exercise and play time is essential in making sure your dog is strong, healthy and well behaved. Our dog kennel accommodation features large outdoor paddocks, giving each guest plenty of room to run free and burn some energy!
- Dogs are walked within our 33 acres of surrounding fields.
- Care is tailored to the needs of each individual dog.
- Your dog will be cleaned, brushed and tidied up after their exercise (please note we do not have the facilities to bathe your dog but we always do all we can to ensure your pup is looking fresh and clean)
Meal times are more often than not a dog’s favourite time of day! At Stainthwaite Boarding Kennels we can accommodate any dietary requirements your pet has and follow your set instructions. We find dogs settle much easier with a regular and familiar feeding pattern which is why we ask you to provide food and clear feeding instructions to make your dog’s stay at our kennels as comfortable as possible.
- You are required to provide a sufficient amount of food for the duration of your dog’s stay
- We will feed your dog in line with your instructions
- If your dog runs out of food during their stay with us we will try to provide a similar and suitable alternative which will be added to your final bill
Dobby has a fantastic time and gets really excited when he knows where he is, he gets to play out with others, and is definitely spoilt by the fantastic staff and generally has fun.